COVID-19 Updates and Response
In light of the recent changes across the state, we want to reassure you that Chiropractic Plus is considered an Essential Service and as such WILL REMAIN OPEN to support and serve our community. We will be keeping our doors open and will be doing our part to assist our clients to ensure we all maintain a strong, healthy immune system, as long as it is safe to do so.
Stringent measures will be taken over the next few months to make sure we are caring for your families and those most at risk.
Please read below to see our additional changes to the practice and how they affect you.
With regards to our social distancing protocol:
- We have made significant changes to our scheduling to reduce the number of clients at our clinic at one time.
- We have removed chairs in our waiting rooms to create more distance between clients.
- We are happy for you to check in with our reception staff OR using our new Chiropractic Plus App (Download from the App Store) and then to wait outside. Once you are checked in, one of our team will come and find you.
Chiropractic Plus will continue our strict cleaning procedures within our treatment and reception rooms, though we also need you to do your part.
- Hand sanitiser is to be used by all patients before and after your appointment.
- Where possible, please use a card instead of cash to limit contact with our reception staff.
- If you are elderly, or a high-risk patient, please let our team know before your appointment and we will schedule you a time where there is minimal exposure to other patients.
If you have been overseas recently or have been in contact with another person suspected of having COVID19, you must seek medical attention and remain in self-isolation for 14 days.
If you are feeling unwell, have a cough, sore throat, fever or any respiratory issues, we cannot see you in our practice at this time. Please call your GP or for more information, please call the Coronavirus helpline on 1800 020 080.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call through to any of our clinics to have a chat.
Stay safe & healthy.
All of the team at Chiropractic Plus